Friday, August 10, 2007

My Quiet Space


This week has been a busy one, as I decided to take on the task of "decluttering" my life a little. We tend to put things away that once had some value in our lives, and forget about them..... until you cannot find anything anymore. Then you realize that you are drowning in the clutter created by all of those "valuable" things that we stowed away and no longer seem to use. I took time out to photograph this little quiet space that I created behind my studio. When I don't have the time to go out to the forest or lakes, I usually go out back and sit for a while. Even on a hot day, it is shady and cool there. Everyone should have a place like that. It helps when you get overwhelmed by all the noise, and clatter that seems to be nonstop these days. A nice cool drink helps as well....Cheers!

1 comment:

Frank said...

Dave-Yes I agree everyone should have a little place for total solitude and quietness to get our head together from all the hustle and bustle in todays world.