Monday, September 10, 2007

High Flyin' Craaazzzzzy!


Okay, this is my last post today. I have been away for a few days, and have not posted anything for a while. Last Saturday, I played chauffeur to my daughter and grandaughter, and her little friend, and took them down to Canada's Wonderland. I had never been there before, and I had no idea what all went on there. Well, this picture shows that there are some folks who will try anything. They get strapped into this bag, sometimes 2 or 3 all together, and get hoisted up until they are very tiny way up there. Then they are released, and come careening down, and out over the crowds below them. Of course, their terrified screaming is enough to send chills down the spine. I am terrified of heights, and my only fear is that I will dream about doing this myself.....Oops, I'd probably wet the bed!!

No comments: