Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Through a Broken Window.....


This is another view of the Lighthouse at Cape Anguille, in the Codroy Valley, Newfoundland. It was taken through a broken window of the lightkeepers house. However, I have since seen photos of this same house, and it has been restored beautifully. Another view of this lighthouse can be seen in an earlier posting. I just have to go back again to see this scene, and hopefully to include some of the horses that were roaming around, but did not enter the scene this day.

Camera ~ Minolta Maxxum 9, 35mm
Lens ~ Minolta Rokkor 35mm to 105mm zoom.
Film ~ Fuji Reala 100 colour negative
Scanner ~ Minolta Dimage Scan Dual
Software ~ Adobe Photoshop 7 & Genuine Fractals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Cape Anguille, Newfoundand and I use to play in and around this lighthouse as a child, it is such a beautiful photo. I think it reflects the way of life in outport Newfoundland. Espically this image with the lighthouse through the broken window pane. Awesome photo.

Nancy Hilliard Collier

David c.h. Brown said...

Thank You Nancy, I am happy to have rekindled a childhood memory for you. And thank you for visiting my site. I appreciate it. Dave