Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Windy Day by Lake Nipissing


This afternoon, my wife and I took a walk along the waterfront of Lake Nipissing in North Bay. It was very windy, and surprisingly not all that cold for October. As you can see, spray from the lake made some parts of the walkway wet. But the sun was shining, and it was a nice way to spend an hour. There is still lots of colourful plants all along, but when we wanted to sit awhile, we had to choose a bench a little further back from the shoreline. I haven't really gotten around to doing any autumn colours yet. Maybe soon.

2 comments:

Jen K-C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen K-C said...

Hi! I am not sure how I made it to your blog but I wanted to share that I grew up in Corner Brook and I also lived in North Bay until 1996, I love both places and seeing the picture of the waterfront reminds me of how special North Bay is to me, my husband and I use to spend alot of time there. Thanks for the picture.