Friday, December 21, 2007

Remembering Christmas


A few days ago, I got to fumbling around in the studio, trying to conjure up something that reminded me of Christmas when I was a kid growing up in Corner Brook. But I did not have a clue as to what I was going to do. So I got in the car and drove over to a local department store to buy a few things, wrapping paper, etc.. As I passed a shelf in the food section, something caught my eye. Peppermint Knobs!! Yes, that would do it. I hadn't eaten those since I was a kid and it was usually only at Christmas time that we got to enjoy them. I hope everyone out there who happens to visit my blog, will have the Happiest and "Sweetest" Christmas ever, and a very Healthy and Prosperous New Year also.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Good old peppermint knobs. When I lived in Ontario my Mom used to send them up to me in every parcel. Can't get much more Newfie than that!
Happy Holidays to you and yours!