Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Under The Ambassador Bridge

This morning, my friend Frank drove around in his Jeep, and loaded my bike onto the back bike racks, and we set out for a bike tour of the Windsor river front. We ended at the base of the Ambassador Bridge, where I found this scene. I like geometric shapes, and I couldn't resist taking a photo, as I found the geometric designs of the bridge support structure, to be in sharp contrast with the unstructured yellow slabs of the sculpture close by. They look like a truck up high above lost part of its load! The contrasting colours also helped make the picture appealing to me. Hope you like it also.

2 comments:

Mike de Moree said...

Excellent image Dave I really like the composition and the clour.
Mike

David c.h. Brown said...

Hi Mike,
Thanks for looking in. Starting to cool off down here now, and maybe I'll get to do some fall colours soon....but I'm not complaining. Dave