Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sculpture Park Balls

This image was just one of many to be found as I rode my bike along the Riverfront yesterday. There is an area designated as a sculpture park, and this one with the granite balls is really a fountain, but the water was not running. This shot is just a record as I passed by, and had the water been running, I probably would have spent more time photographing it from other angles. I liked the tones and patterns in the stone, and the geometric shapes appealed to me.

2 comments:

Frank said...

Dave
Have also seen this sculpture a few time and always found it interesting.
Still can't believe you rode your bike all the way to the Ambassador bridge and back--good for you!
Frank

David c.h. Brown said...

Thanks Frank,
I'll probably feel it tomorrow in places I'd rather not mention!!! Dave