Thursday, October 16, 2008

Terri's Thanksgiving Mums

Last weekend was Thanksgiving, and I did not get around to posting anything as we were enjoying the family and grandkids. Our neighbour, Terri, dropped over and asked to borrow a fruit nappy from my wife. No problem. About a half an hour later she appears at the back door with the fruit nappy filled with this very lovely arrangement of mums that she had taken from her garden. So yesterday, I finally got around to taking a picture of the mums, along with the pumpkins and gourds that my granddaughter had picked on the weekend. They were photographed on our kitchen table with just existing north lighting from the window. Again, I used the 100mm Soft Focus Lens, and the amount of softness dialed in at #1. Our thanks to Terri & Henry, and Bob for helping make us feel welcome to Windsor, and the neighbourhood.

4 comments:

Frank said...

Test run

David c.h. Brown said...

Hi Frank,
Test run O.K. Thanks, Dave

Frank said...

Thanks Dave for getting back to me. After going through all the sign on's etc. (with your help) I guess I'm finally signed on to your Blog and can finally post a comment or two. The arrangement of mums that your neighbour Terry made was fantastic! Your photo of it was outstanding. Thanks for stopping over today for a coffee---

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey Frank,
You are welcome aboard. Thanks for the kind comments. Dave