Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fishermen at Riverside Marina

It has been a while since I last posted to this blog, but Happy 2009 to everyone. I was out yesterday with my friend Frank, after retrieving his Jeep from the body shop, followed by a Tim's, we headed down to the Riverside Marina to see what was happening. Well, I am not sure which I found most amazing, the ducks in the foreground or the fishermen on the dock in the background. Both groups were obviously dressed for the weather, and I would have to say that the fishermen must really be dedicated to catching whatever they do. I would hope it was worthwhile because the wind off the river was just tearing the skin off your face, and I did not stay out there too long. They were probably looking across at me taking pictures and wondering who that nutbar was, out taking pictures in this weather......different strokes Eh?

No comments: