Sunday, January 11, 2009

Waterfront at Amherstburg, Ont.

Today, I took a little jaunt out to Amherstburg to see what was there, as I had never driven out there before, and was hoping to not get lost. I had not done much exploring of Essex County and the communities within it as of yet, due to being occupied with remodeling of the house, etc.. Amherstburg, I am told, is a very historic place, and I have yet to make myself informed of the history of these communities. This scene is taken from the river front at King's Navy Yard Park in Amherstburg, Ontario. It is a place that I shall likely return to from time to time, as it looks like a place that reeks with great material for photography.

Camera: Maxxum 7D
Lens: Maxxum AF 17 ~ 35 mm zoom

2 comments:

Mike de Moree said...

Excellent picture Dave but actually I could do with some leaves and green grass and a warm sun. I guess its just a wish at this time.
Keep up making great pictures.
Mike

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey Mike,
Thanks for looking in. Green grass, flowers, warm sun and breezes......Aaah Yes! Bring it on.
Dave