Sunday, April 12, 2009

Calla Lillies, again....

My neighbour, Terri, told me over the fence a couple of days ago, that she preferred sharp images over the softer versions. So, I decided to post these same Calla Lillies as is posted below, but this time, instead of using a soft focus lens, I shot them sharp, using the macro mode of my Fuji FinePix S20Pro digital camera. Also, these were taken under existing daylight filtered through the living room sheers, and are the true colours of this lovely plant, as compared to the version below, where I used the light from a lamp beside my chair at night. Quite a difference as you can see. I like them both, but this one is for Terri and Henry. Hope you all had a very Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Mike de Moree said...

Both images are very fine Dave.
Mike

David c.h. Brown said...

Thank you Mike. Dave