Friday, June 26, 2009

Fireworks Bouquet

It has been a few days since I last posted anything, due to a major computer glitch, a "Run Time Error" that still isn't resolved. As a result, I cannot use my Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2, which I had been using quite often for my blog. Anyway, a couple of evenings ago, my family and I took in some fireworks down at the waterfront. It has become a yearly event at the last day of school, and the entire riverside was lined with people and folding chairs. It seems that I have been photographing so many flowers since coming here to Windsor, that my Maxxum 7D has flowers embedded into its electronic brain. This is a shot of some of the fireworks, that very much resembles daisies, if you will. There were lots of shots that were more colourful, but this one struck a chord with me, and I decided to post it here. I was using a 75 ~ 300 AF zoom lens for this shot. Hope you find it neat also.

2 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

Great shots. My son and I watched the fireworks on TV. I never knew that Detroit has had the show for over 19 yrs. It looked great on TV, and you've answered my question about you going and shooting this show.

David c.h. Brown said...

Hi John,
Thanks for checking it out. I almost stayed home to watch it on TV, but at the last minute changed my mind. It was fun. Take care. Dave