Monday, September 21, 2009

Insomnia Leads to This........

For some reason I have insomnia tonight. It might have something to do with the Autumn Equinox descending upon us, or maybe not. At any rate, I got to fooling around with this image which was quite unremarkable in my opinion. A squirrel had chewed off the stem of this rose in my back yard, and the blossom was in pretty bad shape. My wife, as usual, put it in a little vase with some water to try and salvage it. But it was still not doing too well. So, I decided to take a picture of it and play with it for a while. This is the result. I hope this is no indication of any dreams I might have when I finally get to sleep. Good night all!

2 comments:

Mike de Moree said...

I enjoy the "twist" you gave to this picture. Simply playing around with an image leads to a variety of visual ideas. Thanks
Mike

David c.h. Brown said...

Thanks Mike. I sort of had a little fun with the image. I wasn't going to post it at first, as I thought that some would find it a bit "off the wall." Glad you enjoyed it. Dave