Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Christmas Card ......

With less than a week left before Christmas, it looks like once again I will be a last minute shopper. I always promise myself that next year, things will be different, and I will get ahead of the game. But circumstances always seem to get in the way, and relegate me to being one of those wild eyed people rushing about the malls with just a very limited amount of time get it all done. So with that in mind, I post this card to everyone, everywhere. I may not have much time between now and Christmas to do much in the way of new posting. Hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Mike de Moree said...

Hi dave
Thanks for this years Christmas card posting. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a very good New Year.Enjoy the holidays.
Mike

David c.h. Brown said...

Hi Mike,
Thank you sir, and the same to you and yours. Dave