Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snowdrift

Just exactly where this old, abandoned to the elements workshop is, I am not very sure. It could possibly be somewhere behind Cobalt, Ontario. The patterns in the snowdrift, and the boarded windows seemed to tell a story that this old place had seen some hard times. For some reason, I seem to have gotten sidetracked with scanning old Kodachrome slides that I shot many years ago. There isn't much snow on the ground here in Windsor this year, and unless we get a good dump in February, I probably will not get to play with my snow blower at all this winter.......

4 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

What? No showblower at all. Did you leave the country?

David c.h. Brown said...

Hi John,
Sometimes I think I did. I can almost hit the GM HQ from my front veranda if I threw a stone..LOL. Thanks for looking in. Dave

Mike de Moree said...

Magnificent image Dave. I just love this type of pictures. Don't bother to blow the snow it looks great the way it is.
Mike

David c.h. Brown said...

Thanks Mike. At this point, I think that I'll let Mother Nature do all the snow clearing...LOL. Dave