Friday, February 19, 2010

Small Sliver of Blue.....

While I was waiting in the parking lot of this Medical Building today, I happened to look up, and noticed the geometric shapes against the blue sky. It wasn't until I was doing the editing that I noticed the small triangular sliver of blue almost hidden from view beneath the green roof. It sort of brings the blue of the sky down amongst the tan colour of the building. The old master photographers used to say that if you don't know what it is about a picture that made you take it in the first place, leave it for a day or two, and then bring it out and look at it again. That little triangular sliver of blue sort of does that for me. Hope you like it also.....

2 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

Nice architectural geometry.

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey John,
Thanks for that. I always enjoyed Geometry in school. Dave