Monday, March 8, 2010

Itching for Spring....

Today I decided to use a flower from a bouquet that I shot about a year ago. The reason that I have not posted much lately is because I had to have surgery on a very badly fractured wrist, sustained while "teaching" my little grandson how to ice skate..... There are events that occur in life that speaks, nay, YELLS at you, that those activities are a thing of the past. But I really did enjoy our Tuesday mornings at the arena, and the little lad did also. But, so it goes. There has been little effort on my part since, to get out the camera. I would hate to break it while fumbling trying to focus or whatever. So it looks like I shall be more familiar with the tripod again before too long. Maybe that will be a good thing in the overall scheme of things. Anyway, here is my post for today, and I am just itching for Spring again, but we won't talk about the itching going on under this cast to my forearm.........

4 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

Sorry to hear about your accident.
Nice posting. Get well.

David c.h. Brown said...

Hi John,
Thanks for that. Dave

Mike de Moree said...

Spring has sprung at least here it feels like that Dave. Take care and get that hand healed as soon as possible. Otherwise we will miss your Spring images.
Mike

David c.h. Brown said...

Hi Mike,
The hand is feeling much better already, and I plan to get back at the photos ASAP....good Physio Therapy will be my reasoning on that.Thanks, Dave