Friday, June 4, 2010

Just Outside My Window is.......

The Red Bull Boys are back in Windsor this weekend, and my friend Frank and I went down to the river and sat on the rocks for about an hour this morning. The pilots clipped a few pylons during their practice runs, and kept the fellows in the boats busy setting them up again. Apparently the seats in front of Caesar's are designated as the main area, and go for a cool $1200.00 each, so I was told. Guess I will have to tough it out on the rocks instead. But I was not unhappy with my viewpoint and if you stay sharp and have a little luck, you will be able to grab a worthwhile shot or two. Can you imagine looking out of the office window and seeing this pilot go screaming by? Sort of hard on the nerves at the end of the week. TGIF eh!

3 comments:

Frank said...

Dave---Great photo!
See you tomorrow.

David c.h. Brown said...

Thanks for checking it out Frank. Glad you liked it. Dave

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Very nice picture and excellent blogigin fully read and considered. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell your friends Teuvo pictures blog. A very good continuation of the autumn to you. Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland