Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back Yard Roses

It has been a very hot and humid summer here in Windsor, Ontario. My photography has sort of been relegated to the back burner, while I try to build a kitchen pantry and cupboards, and travel to various places for Dr.'s appointments and Birthday parties. The Orthopedic Dr. told me last week that my wrist has healed really well, and that I am good to go. But the mobility and flexibility is not what it used to be, nor will it ever be again. At any rate, this morning I decided to use this photo of roses from my back yard as my desktop background, and after seeing it that large, thought that it might make for a nice posting on this blog....more or less, just to let folks know that I am still alive and kicking. It has been a while my last posting....sounds like a confession eh? Anyway, hope you like it, and until next time, enjoy the summer. Pretty soon we will all be posting autumn colours........

2 comments:

Mike de Moree said...

Hi Dave, I am glad to read that your wrist is healed. This must be quite a relief for you. I know you are are still around but I also know that being retired other things also take your attention. Anyway I am looking forward to more of your pictures. Take care.
Mike

David c.h. Brown said...

Hi Mike,
Thanks for checking in today. Years ago I used to wonder about retired guys always being too busy. Now I know! Dave