Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Remember When We...

Today we had family visitors from Belleville and Toronto, and I got to play chauffeur, and give a brief tour of Windsor. As the ladies strolled about looking at the flowers at Coventry Gardens on the Riverfront, I got to wander off a little. This couple sitting on a picnic table in the shade of a tree caught my eye, and I could not resist making an image or two of them. Sometimes colour gets in the way, and when I got to looking at it, I decided to play with it a little, and applied a little sepia, and selective soft focus. Their body language says something nice about them, and I guess that is what caught my attention in the first place. Hope you like it also...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the way you "antiqued" the photo. Very, very nice Dave.
Good to see you out and about and taking pictures. Thanks.

John Minkowskyj said...

Sorry, anonymous is me, John Minkowskyj.
I forgot to include my name.

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey John,
Thanks for checking in. It was a nice break from building kitchen cupboards, which will occupy most of my time for the next while. Hope to get a new kitchen installed before it turns cold. Thanks, Dave