Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter.....

It is such a dreary day today, so I just got to playing around with a couple of photos that I did recently. The hockey game was on when I made this photo, and even though the Stanley Cup playoffs are on, I get bored easily anymore. My mind seems to drift off to more pleasant things than a pack of multimillionaires blasting a puck around a rink, and pounding the living Hell out of each other. I have enjoyed hockey games pretty much all of my life, but I find that the game is so very structured now, and the plays are all so predictable, that you ask yourself, why am I still watching this. I guess I must be getting old and cranky eh? Anyway, while watching the game out of one eye, the other eye was looking through the viewfinder of my camera. It was taken under the lamp beside my Lazyboy, and I was using +7 diopters of closeup filters on the front of my 75 ~ 300 mm lens. Could this be considered multitasking? Maybe that would be pushing the definition a bit. Anyway, this will have to do for my little Easter offering to you. Happy Easter everyone!

6 comments:

Krys and Paul said...

Happy Easter, Dave - beautiful photo!

David c.h. Brown said...

Krys and Paul,
Thank you, and have a good weekend. Dave

John MInkowskyj said...

Wonderful colours.

HAPPY EASTER!

David c.h. Brown said...

Thanks John, and a Happy Easter to you and yours also. Dave

Mike de Moree said...

Very nice shot Dave. Yes Spring still has not arrived. It was sunny this morning but the cold Northern wind kept the temperature well below normal.
Mike

David c.h. Brown said...

Thank you Mike,
It has been very cold and wet here also. We are heading North next week for a visit to New Liskeard, and I guess we will continue to wear warmer clothing. The farmers are very behind in planting crops this year. Dave