Thursday, August 11, 2011

Frank

This piece of sculpture situated underneath the Ambassador Bridge in Windsor, has always interested me. Today, I was shooting from another angle, and I decided that it needed something to show its scale. So, I used Frank as a measuring stick to compare the size of the sculpture to. He has always been an avid biker, and his photography has improved dramatically since he acquired his Fuji FinePix HS10 last year. It seems to be part of his attire now....I hope he doesn't mind being used in this kindly fashion eh?

2 comments:

Frank said...

Hey Dave
Been called alot of things over the years. but never a "measuring stick"
Got a kick out of that.
As always, every time we get together for coffee or a bike ride, I always learn something from you about photography.
Thanks for the kind words on my photography improvements---not to difficult,when you have a teacher like you.

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey Frank,
Thanks for kind words. You learn pretty easily, and it is good to see you have fun. Dave