Thursday, August 11, 2011

Glass Waterfront Tower

It isn't often that I do much in the way of architectural type photography. For the most part, I have been a people photographer, and now that time and circumstances have foisted retirement upon me, I find that I have been doing flowers and other types of subjects that I was only mildly interested in before. This morning, my friend Frank, and I went for a spin on the bikes along the Windsor waterfront, and this building seemed somewhat attractive to me, sitting above the rocks and nicely manicured gardens. It seems that I forgot to ask Frank what building it was, so I am unable at this point to be more specific.

P.S. I have just been informed by Frank that this "glass tower" is none other than the Art Gallery of Windsor! Thank you Frank.

4 comments:

Krys and Paul said...

Nice shot!

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey Krys and Paul.
Thanks for checking in, and I'm so happy you enjoy it. Thanks again. Dave

Frank said...

Dave
The building is the ART GALLERY OF WINDSOR.

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey Frank,
Thanks for the info. I really have to get out more eh? Oh well, the kitchen is almost done now. LOL! Thanks, Dave