Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tilden Lake Evening

This is another shot from my last trip North. I have spent all of about 10 minutes maximum this fall taking Autumn scenes, and they were all done here while we stopped for lunch beside Tilden Lake, just North of North Bay. It has been a busy time, and time has become a rapidly moving thing. There never seems to be enough of it to get everything done. My wife says that I spend too much of it blogging etc.. Anyway, this is my little offering today. The quietness of this scene beside the lake feels right for a Sunday evening post. Hope you like it also.

2 comments:

Krys and Paul said...

Beautiful shot, Dave! Had to look closer to see that you hadn't caught a flight of ducks as in Mike's photo ;-)

Aren't we lucky to live in such a beautiful country! And have the talent to capture it so exquisitely! Thanks, Dave!

David c.h. Brown said...

Thanks Krys and Paul,
When I look around this old world of ours, I am so very thankful to live in this country, anywhere in this country. There are many complaints, but I can say that I have none. I'd rather be a vagabond in Canada, than a wealthy person elsewhere. I am also truly grateful that I had some really great teachers who taught me to SEE! Dave