Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat...!

You just never know who is going to show up on Halloween night. It has been a busy time lately, and I had not put much time or effort into doing something for my blog for Halloween. Then this character shows up at the door! I had no idea just who it was at first. He had two beer cans on his hard hat which had flashing LED lights on the front, and carried a stop sign. He stood over 6 feet tall, and had this red rubber nose. At least it didn't glow, and that would have been all the wrong festive occasion..LOL! Upon looking closer, I finally recognized my friend Frank! What a guy! He is always good for a gut splitting laugh, and I ran for the camera. I finally had something funny for my blog tonight....Thanks Frank! Happy Halloween everyone....be safe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, my name is Jacob DeZan, a photographer from North Bay, and worked at Dents Camera Centre...
I could not find an email address to contact you, but if you could email me at dezan.photo@gmail.com
that would be greatly appreciated.
I just have a question about one of your photos...
thanks
jacob

Mike de Moree said...

Ha, HA, HA you look great. You made me laugh something I needed so thanks.
Mike

Mike de Moree said...

Sorry after looking again I realized its not you but it still is a funny picture. Thanks again.
Mike

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey Mike,
Glad you checked in and had a chuckle. As you have probably guessed by now, I like to lighten up a little now and then on here. Life is too short, and it is up to us to make it sweet. Thanks, Dave