Sunday, January 22, 2012

Afterward......

This is my first posting in quite a while. It seems that I had become preoccupied with other things that had taken over.....like hitting a wall after finishing the kitchen project. So tonight I thought I'd make a feeble effort to get back into the swing of things again. This is a shot from a bike ride that I took last summer with my buddy Frank. I wanted to make a print of it but the blue sky was all washed out to the left of the building. This sort of prompted me to try doing something else with it, and this is the result. I only have a vague idea of what I did, and probably couldn't duplicate it again. The end result is sort of what I have in mind of what the "end of time" will look like. That's supposed to happen on winter solstice of 2012....however I have a strong feeling that things will continue long after that date. Take it for what it is and I hope you enjoy it.

3 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

PSYCH-O-DELIC!
I do enjoy this one, David.
It has been a while.

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey John,
Thanks for checking in. Got distracted for a while, but am back again. We had winter for 3 days, but all gone now. Plus 10 today...LOL! Dave

John Minkowskyj said...

Surely 3 days of winter couldn't be that distracting.
HaHaHa.