Sunday, January 22, 2012

For Rebekah....

Tonight I thought I'd post a couple of images applying the same type or style of photo editing to see what sort of effect I could come up with. However, I thought that I'd use it to welcome Rebekah to my blog. Rebekah is a REAL artist. She has also just taken up photography as well, and I am more than a little impressed with the images she posted on her new blog herself. She has hopes to be working in animation one day, and I have absolutely no doubt that she will indeed realize that dream. It is fun for me to fumble around in the various photo editing softwares and come up with the images that I post on here. Big deal eh? So it is with utmost humility that I offer it to Rebekah. Keep up the good work kiddo! You are right, Nothing is Impossible

2 comments:

Krys and Paul said...

Wow! You ARE inspired!

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey Krys and Paul,
Nice of you to check in. Hope winter down under is going well. Thanks, Dave