Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sooooo Fine!

My friend Frank and I went to a car show in Amherstburg on the weekend, and it was nostalgia overload to say the least. I saw just about every car that I owned at one time or another, and these things just about made me drool. The paint jobs were out of this world, and just when I was thinking I had seen it all, I came across this old Chevy. It was sitting quietly on a side street, and my eyes just about fell out of my head. The loveliness of this paint job was about as close to a bridal gown as you could get, and I had seen more than just a few of those. It was my favorite of the day, and I thought I'd share it with you tonight. Hope you enjoy it also.....

4 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

She is nice, like a bride on the BIG day.

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey John,
Thanks for your comments. The simple elegance of this "pearl" was for me the ultimate joy of the show. My old 6MP KM7D did a nice rendition of the colour I think. Thanks, Dave

John Minkowskyj said...

You talk of 6MP. Some members of the photo club up here are talking of getting the Nikon 88. That's 36MP. They are going to need new computers and extensive hard drives for all that info. Whoowee.
Our wants and needs will never be satisfied.

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey John,
With my 6 MP camera, I can print up to 20 x 30 inch photos. My printer only goes to 13 x 19, and the prints do well in competition against others that are 18 and 24 MPS. So I see not much need for more. I guess these guys don't mind spending megabucks for their bragging rights eh? Thanks, Dave