Monday, August 6, 2012

Old Chevy - B&W

This image is for everyone who appreciates Black & White. It is from the same series of shots that I did of this old Chevy at the Amherstburg Car Show and is the same vehicle as 2 postings ago. The conversion to Black & White was done in Photoshop CS3, and the borders and framing done in Corel. In the next couple of days, I will finally be able to process my black & white film again. I have been antsy to do my film processing, and suggested to my wife that I could do it in the kitchen sink maybe.....I got "the look"! So it has taken me a while to get things set up so that I can do this on a regular basis. In the past few weeks, I have gone through a whole bunch of negatives from my Medium Format Mamiya RB67, and the quality and detail just makes your eyes glaze over. So hopefully I will be posting some images from this camera soon....once I relearn how to do it again....Hope you enjoy this image also.

No comments: