Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Driving Miss Daisy Flyer.....

Something a little different today. For the past few weeks, I have been involved in a little volunteer project which enables me to make a few more acquaintances here in Windsor. For the most part, it has been a totally unfamiliar environment for me. However, it is an opportunity to learn and get a different perspective on things. The Producer - Director, Mr. Ted Broad asked me to do a little flyer for this stage production, and he gave me a rough draft on a piece of paper of the information that it should have. So I combined the text over top of an old car that I had photographed over in Amherstberg and came up with this little flyer which will be distributed around the community. If you are in the area and would like to take in this play or dinner show, use the info on this and have yourself a fun evening.....

P.S. It was nice to see a couple more people join my Followers list recently. Welcome aboard Jennifer Bridgeforth and Adam Afiq. I hope you will find my musings and ramblings somewhat interesting, and my photography efforts helpful or enjoyable......

No comments: