Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well, another year has ended and a new one begun. This scene is a glimpse of the riverfront here in Windsor, Ontario this afternoon. I went down there to go for a stroll and as expected, there weren't too many folks around. It was nice to be alone and clear out the head from all of the effects of the Christmas and New Year's Eve celebrations. My old faithful Minolta Maxxum 7D finally gave up the ghost, and will be another article in my fond collection of great cameras. I was pretty much forced to replace it since the shutter mechanism was failing all too often, and giving me black frames at the most inconvenient times. But things do not last forever, just like us. Hopefully I will eventually  become just as fond of my new SONY a65 dSLT, and this picture today is one of the first ones that I got to shoot with it. Hope you enjoy it also, and have a really Happy New Year 2013.....

3 comments:

Krys and Paul said...

Belated Happy New Year to you, too, Dave. Love this composition and colour

David c.h. Brown said...

Krys & Paul,
Happy New Year to you folks also. Hope you have much good health. Thanks, Dave

pest management sydney said...

I definitely loved every part of it and i also have you book-marked to see new things on your site.

-----------------------------
ant control sydney | commercial pest control sydney | pest management sydney