Friday, September 20, 2013

Art on Wyandotte.....

Last weekend, the City of Windsor closed off about a 4 block section of Wyandotte St. E. for a day while the local car enthusiasts gathered again to show and admire their vintage cars, trucks and motorcycles. It is an annual event, and is always well attended. It also happens to be about 3 blocks from my home, so it is fairly easy for me to grab a camera and check it out. While I enjoy photographing the old cars, and parts of them such as hood ornaments, etc., I really enjoy photographing some of the people there. This young lady was sitting in front of an Art Shop, and was doing a sepia toned water colour portrait. I talked with her for a while, and she graciously gave me permission to photograph her while she was working, and also to place the results on this blog. She owns Janice Kersey Fine Art, and if you would like to see more of her very excellent work, just GOOGLE www.jkersey.weebly.com. Very nice indeed.......

No comments: