Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Nuclear Winter's Night

As far as photographers go, I guess I could be classified as a more traditional old style guy. It comes with age....Anyway, there is an awful lot of tools available today for photographers who are not necessarily satisfied with "straight up" photography. For the most part, I am reality based, but sometimes I wondered what I would come up with if I let my mind wander a bit. This posting is the result of my "mental ramblings" during one of my bouts of insomnia, when the old head will not lie down, so the body gets up, and its mind over matter. The image is a further progression of my December 6th, 2013 posting below. With the help of PhotoImpact, Corel and Photoshop softwares, I transformed it into this scene. While the original shot of the berries was quite empty, by adding these extra elements, for me, it is even more empty and desolate. Let's hope that events on this old planet never transpire that this sort of scenario becomes a reality....Let's try to get along folks........

No comments: