Sunday, June 8, 2014

Out of Order.....


Sunday's at noon on CBC TV there is a program called "Land and Sea", and today's program happened to be about the lighthouses of Atlantic Canada. Since the advent of GPS and other modern navigation devices, the old lighthouses are becoming rather derelict all across the country. This one at the mouth of the Thames River on Lake St.Clair is no exception. When I saw this one today, I decided that it might look nice with some "altered reality" effects....so after playing with it in Photoshop and Corel's Paint Shop Pro Photo, this is what I came up with. I just enjoyed how the blue of the sky played off of the yellowish brick, separated by the red of the top. Hope you like it also...

2 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

I enjoyed looking at your lighthouse and your treatment of it. I hope to see many of the lighthouses on our trip out to the Maritimes in a couple of weeks.

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey John,
Thanks, and enjoy your trip, and the food. Some of the best food is found in the most unlikely looking places. Have a good one. Dave