Saturday, October 25, 2014

Essex Railway Station

This elegant old building that is starting to show its age, is the old Essex Railway Station, in Essex County just outside of Windsor. These days, it plays host to various occasions such as local weddings and the various business meetings when called upon. As such, it is still a center for civic activities of the area, and it is nice to see that it still serves as a useful venue. One day, I would like to have an opportunity to do a few shots inside of the building, as I am sure there would certainly be many areas that would make great images possible. It is definitely on my list.....

2 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

Nice to see that you are 'out and about' with your camera, and showing us your neighbourhood. Lots of interesting architecture.

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey John,
I haven't posted much lately as I have been spending quite a bit of time refurbishing my accordions LOL! It is very tedious and time consuming...only one more to go. Thanks, Dave