Monday, September 28, 2015

Strange Night in Windsor.....

Usually when I hear something really ridiculous, my response is...yeah right! And there will be two square moons in the sky eh? So tonight when I decided to try my hand at shooting the lunar eclipse, just before the clouds rolled in at the peak moment, and spoiled the fun, my wife who has double vision problems from time to time, appeared in the doorway and said she saw two moons in the sky, and they were both square. It was her little jab at me, so it gave me this idea for my posting here tonight. With the aid of some Corel software, I came up with this, so not to worry, the end won't be tonight, at least for most of us.....Ya know, someone was smoking a little skunk weed in the neighborhood tonight and some of it must have drifted over my way....I must have inhaled....it does horrible things to us old guys eh...

2 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

That's really funny. Thanks for the laugh.

David c.h. Brown said...

You're welcome John...I couldn't resist. Dave