Monday, December 28, 2015

Constellation F11S6HH....

Last evening, during an overload of hockey games, I became distracted and started to play with my camera. It must have been the rum I guess, but I decided to try some hand held long time exposures of our Christmas tree lights and decorations. This was one of the few that I shot with my 18 ~ 135mm lens at F11 for 6 seconds, whilst I was zooming the lens and rotating the camera during the long exposure. The colours and abstract patterns made by the lights were somewhat attractive to me, and it was enjoyable to be able to make a picture without using any photo editing software....as we used to say in the old days...."do it in the camera". Of course I had to use photoshop to put it on here, but that was it. Cheers!

2 comments:

Terri said...

How much Rum did You say Dave? I like the Abstracts best as they are so unpredictable and you never get the same one twice. They offer mor color also I thnk. Good shot.
Terri

David c.h. Brown said...

Hi Terri,
Thanks for looking in....you're right, abstracts are a lot of fun, and every one is a one of special edition which cannot be duplicated. Happy New Year to you and yours. Dave