Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Christmas Rose......

After my last posting, I thought I was done with flower photos. The weather we have been having is strange for this time of the year. For the Windsor area, yesterday's temperature was a record breaker since 1941....does that mean there was a threat of global warming back then also?? Hummm! Anyway, this rather dilapidated looking rose is from my back yard, and even though it is not a "perfect" rose, it is beautiful none the less...just like people. Perfection is such a burden anyway. So, as this year draws to a close in the next week, I want to wish all of you who bothered to look into my little "window", a very very Merry Christmas, and a happy and prosperous New Year in 2016. Cheers everyone, and stay focused on the good stuff.....

P.S. Pat and Tony in Huntsville, Ont.. Congratulations on building your new studio....Great Stuff! Enjoy!

2 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family form all of us in Great Green North!

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey John,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family also. Crazy weather eh? I remember one year in North Bay when we had a green Christmas with no ice on the lake. That really makes the snowmobilers antsy, and then they go out on the lake before it is safe enough to do so....not fun having to "rescue" or retrieve them. Anyway, thanks for continuing to peek into my little blog. Much appreciated! Dave