Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter Everyone....



It has been a while since I was able do any posting here, but I am still kicking around. Things have been rather busy lately, as I have been spending a fair bit of time on things musical...and yes, I survived 3 gigs for St. Patrick's Day, but was pretty well done in for a few days afterward. Anyway, lately I have been doing a little reworking of some of my Newfoundland photos that I took last summer. Of course I have been using various softwares from Adobe, Corel, Alien Skin, and Perfect Effects etc. Instead of trying to get "perfect" photos, I decided to try my hand at making the photos take on an "arty" look. It is getting to be addictive, and whilst most photographers today are all fired up about "noise" or lack thereof, it makes no matter at all to me. In fact, noise sometimes enhances the effects that I am looking for. So, hope you enjoy this little sampling, and from our home to yours, a very Happy Easter....peace!

2 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

Happy post Easter! Great painterly look, amazing what some of the software can do. Was it Photoshop?

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey John, thanks for looking in. It was Photoshop, Corel, Alien Skin's Snap Art, and a dash of angst. I just wanted to do something different with a rather mundane scene taking during inclement weather. Dave