Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Nikko Deutzia "Transformed".....

Sometimes I tend to get a bit carried away with experimenting with the effects of various image editing softwares. I guess it is almost the equivalent of watching an image appear on a sheet of paper in the darkroom for the first time. You have this idea in your head as to how you might like an image to look like in its final output. So it is, that I got fixated on this image tonight, and this is my last and final "experiment". Not everyone will like or appreciate it, and then some folks might. It is all open to individual taste of course. Hope some of you will  get a little enjoyment from this rendition also.....

2 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

Both the sepia and colour versions work for me. They have that 'other era' look like they were done during different generations.

David c.h. Brown said...

Thanks for your comment John.....maybe I am living in the past eh? Lol! Dave