Saturday, May 14, 2016

Pink Blossoms for Terri....

This is a reposting of the pink blossoms just below. My neighbor found it to be rather ho hum, so I am sending this one out to her, totally without any manipulations in Photo Shop or anything else. Personally, when I saw this picture after I shot it, I felt that it was absolutely nothing special or even artistic. The composition is admittedly nothing special, as it is basically just a recording of a couple of blossoms.  My grandson could have taken this shot, as he has done a few times when he got to playing with Poppee's camera. However, having said that, I felt that it had some other potentials hidden in there, and decided to explore some of them. Sometimes rather ordinary photos can be transformed into works that might be suitable for other uses, such as stationary, or greeting cards, or just splashes of colour for a drab corner somewhere. It is fun to explore other uses for images that seem rather ordinary or mundane, hence my posting below that has more muted tones. Hope you enjoy this one more Terri....

No comments: