Saturday, May 14, 2016

Variations on Pink Blossoms....




These are just two more renditions of the same blossoms as posted below. They could be used for various purposes or end uses. For me, it is examples of the other "hidden potentials" of an ordinary shot of a couple of simple pink blossoms from a little bouquet that I picked up at the grocery store on my way out through check out one day. My personal choice is the most muted one on the top. It has a quiet simplicity, and for me, elegance, that the others lack. Less is more maybe? The second image below is more intense. To me at least, it seems that everywhere you look these days, everything is more intensified, and garish to the point that it starts to grate on your nerves. Whether it be music, or photo illustrations, the sound and colours have been amplified, and in your face. What used to be elements of serenity, and elegance, have grown tired and passe' in the unfettered surge to "whatever or wherever".....  A quiet stream and a fishing rod are starting to sound really really good to me....I am sooooo off the island!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely like this one better. It almost has a 3d quality to it. Thanks Dave.

David c.h. Brown said...

No problem Terri...but you can stop sending your weeds over here anytime now...LOL! Dave