Sunday, May 14, 2017

For Mothers...Past & Present.....

This little still life is for all the Mothers that we hold dear, past or present. After the hockey game, I took these little sprigs of blossoms that I had gathered between periods from our back yard, and decided to give them the best lighting my feeble mind could muster. So I set up my studio lights, and did a little table top shooting. The original shots were of fruit and these flowers, but I decided to simplify things, and just go in close on the little blossoms. That meant digging out my old macro lens, and moving to within about 6 inches of the flowers. The aroma was lovely during this little photo session, and the fruit was tasty also....This is the result after doing a little bit of tweaking in Photoshop, and Corel softwares. Love and Best Wishes to all the Moms everywhere.....

No comments: