Monday, June 19, 2017

Silent Waves.....

This very lighthouse was one of the two featured today on CBC's Land & Sea TV program at noon every Sunday. If you happened to have grown up on the "Rock", but for what ever reason, have moved away from there, then very likely everything comes to a screeching halt to watch the program, to catch a few glimpses of the place lovingly referred to as HOME. For that reason, I decided to put together a little image of one of the nicest, most quiet and serene places you could possible get yourself totally lost in. Like the tree in the forest when it falls, does it make a noise when no one is there to hear....same thing goes for the ocean waves, right? At any rate, I am hoping to be there before too long, just to listen, and listen, and listen some more, and enjoy the nothingness, where everything is...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw the movie "Maude" a couple of weeks ago. This photo reminded me of the the similar landscape in the movie. Thanks for posting.

David c.h. Brown said...

Thank you Anonymous for your comment....glad you enjoyed the seascape. Will have to make sure I see the movie Maude myself soon.

John Minkowskyj said...

I must have ticked the wrong box, I am no longer anonymous!!!

David c.h. Brown said...

Glad to see you are out of hiding John....Is the Photo Group going to still be active in North Bay? I hope so! You will have to keep me informed of the happenings.

John Minkowskyj said...

I can't see why not. I'll stay active.