Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hydrangea "Illustration" EFX.....

It would appear that I spent a bit of time playing with this image to get this "Illustration" effect. Actually no, this image is straight out of my SONY a77Mk2 camera. The software packaged in with cameras nowadays is amazing. Usually I just shoot an image, and play with it afterward, and in fact I had no idea this feature was stored away in the extensive menu items.....maybe I should explore inside the monster a little more. Anyway, for the purists and no nonsense types, this is totally a waste of time. But there are times when I just like to explore other areas of image making, and the fun is you just never quite know what the outcome will be. The "Illustration" mode seems to enhance the textures of an image such as this, and for me, it's all good.....

No comments: