Thursday, July 27, 2017

Safe Harbour - Trinity Bay, NFLD

This little scene was one I took a couple of years ago in Trinity Bay, NFLD. Tonight I decided that it would look much better as a panoramic, and did some rather severe cropping off of the top and the bottom of the image. Then I added a watercolour filter to give it a somewhat painterly feel. It had been my hope to travel down there again this summer, but other concerns have come to the forefront, and the possibility of a trip down East seems to be fading fast. Possibly, maybe, there may be a slight chance I can get to go for a vacation in the early Autumn, and I am keeping my fingers crossed....I have just about used up all of my material from down East, and the need for some time to "get away from it all" seems to be growing.....

2 comments:

John Minkowskyj said...

Very painterly.

David c.h. Brown said...

Thank you John. We will be in the North for a few days starting tomorrow...should be a nice change. Dave